We are full on teen volunteers for the 2016 summer. We will open up the teen volunteering application towards the beginning of August for the September-December Fall period
- Looking for a way to get involved in the community?
- Do you want to have a say in what goes on at the library such as with Books, DVDs, Music and more?
- Do you have what it takes to become a Teen Advocate and make your voice heard?
- Need experience for college applications and work resumes?
- Need to complete elective requirements for graduation?
- How about for Honor Society?
The Teen Room is always looking for volunteers to help shelve and maintain the teen section. We have opportunities for 9th-12th grade students to volunteer each afternoon during the school year and also daytime hours during the summer months. We really appreciate all of our volunteers efforts and they are very important to the everyday running of the library. Volunteers help us with a variety of tasks including craft preparation,shelving of materials, setting up for, assisting, and cleaning up after programs, plus they have opportunities to present their own programs. We are seeking young people who are willing and able to do whatever is needed on a particular day. Generally, volunteers work for one hour once a week.
If you are interested, you can fill out a
volunteer application online:
Looking for something else?
Check out our Teen Advisory Board- Exclusive to High School Students.